Two Weeks

A lot ishappening over the next two weeks. 

I’ll find out how my GP interview went and I will likely be offered a job. I’m not doubting this at all -I just want to know where in the country it’ll be. 

I’ve got a good friend dropping by to visit next weekend. V and I made sure we were both free for the weekend. Now we just need to plan some activities to keep our guest entertained. 

I will finally find out what happened with my core surgical training interview and whether I will get a job offer or not. This I’m less certain of than the GP situation. And if I do get an offer but am forced to move, will I take it if at the same time I’m offered a GP post located where I am right now? Does that make sense? I hope so. 

Finally, within two weeks from now, I’ll be in Canada with friends and family I haven’t seen in a few months! Can’t wait!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *