I feel like I can be a very difficult person to shop for. I never need nor want nor ask for anything. I never expect anything. Probably because I’d never expect anyone to buy me what I actually want. And here’s what’s currently on my ostentatious wish list:
1. Canada Goose vs Parajumper jacket for winter. I’m in the need for a jacket upgrade. The Goose would be nice, but it seems like everyone and their grandma has one, so a Parajumper jacket would totally make my day 😉 [a REAL one too – cheap-ass fuckers with knock offs piss me off so much! Yes, if you own one, that’s exactly what I’m calling you!]
2. A Heart Rate Monitor. I’ve got a natural normal bradycardia (slow heart rate) of around 55 bpm when resting, and then my heart rate can shoot up to 170 bmp after an intense run. While I can get by with holding onto those metal bars on a treadmill after my run, it would be nice to be able to just check my watch to see how my heart’s pumping. [However, one of those newer monitors that includes just a watch; and not the whole strap-around-the-bust apparatus. Yeah, I’m picky.]
3. Kegel Exercise Balls. Too personal? I don’t think so. Sometimes my bladder is like a bank vault. Other times, it’s ready to spring a leak with a sneeze or cough. I’d like to keep it like a vault all the time, and what better way then to practice strengthening my pelvic muscles.
4. Sock Slippers. Two pairs please. One for me to walk around my apartment in. And another pair for sleeping. Simple enough, right?
5. Solid Gold Belly Ring. My skin reacts to jewelry that’s not gold, silver, titanium, or stainless steel. And I just want some gold bling for my belly.
6. iPhone 5S. Cause, you know, the 5 is just so out-dated now.
If someone [*cough* Mom… Dad] actually buys me something here, I’d be overjoyed. If not, no worries. I still love ya 😉