I don’t really have much to say at all. I just feel I should use this space more often.
So what’s happening lately?
- I’m starting a set of nights today… Only they didn’t have cover from 17:00-21:00 tonight, so I’m doing a 17:00-9:00 shift today
- Meeting my supervisor in the morning to go over the craptastic ePortfolio, which is a piece of shit way of documenting your work throughout training so that you can “graduate” when the time comes
- Flying out in a week – to Canada – I can’t wait!
- I’m getting close to reaching my personal goal of having reduced my educational debts to half. Yes, HALF! This is something else I can’t wait for!
- I must work on my to-do list… it’s just so hard to get started
- I’ve slowly created another locum wishlist… this is pretty and expensive toys I want but should not dip into my regular budget for, therefore I work extra shifts to afford extra things
- Recently I’ve extended my domain name subscriptions and hosting… I can’t remember was I was paying before but I feel like prices have skyrocketed! And I didn’t have the lovely option of paying for a domain name for 10 years in advance like I have with others.
I think that’s it. I had started making a theme a few years ago… It’s still sitting on my desktop with a few PHP kinks I need to work out. At this rate, I don’t even know what’s new in the world of PHP so my theme may be completely outdated… I’ve got an exam coming up in April/May, but maybe after that I can start coding again.